The sleek design of the Lorenzetti Aqua Storm makes it a product range that you simply cannot ignore.
Its looks are not only backed by solid features but years of work developing parts to deliver you one of the best shower experiences in the market.
Furthermore, the resistor used in this shower was actually specifically developed for Lorenzetti if you did not know just how much precision went into enabling you to have this superior shower experience.
Lorenzetti Aqua Storm Key Features
- Handles mineral-rich water better than competitors.
- Rating: 7800 watts -220V Progressive temperature change.
- Meshes well with solar heating solutions.
- The Aqua Storm uses Loren resistors that are famous for being hardier than your average resistor.
- The Loren resistor used in this model is also easy to remove and replace through a special cartridge built specifically for this model.
- Safe to touch temperature manipulation rod within arm’s reach.
- Extra simplified mounting and dismounting of the shower unit.
- Built-in technology that adapts to tilt.
- Jets are designed to work well with low water pressure.
- Mounting on the wall.
- Sleek black and chrome designs for your choosing.
The Lorenzetti Aqua Storm has forged a reputation for having put so much effort into developing the resistor used in this series. This one item spent upwards of five years in development and is known for being the first flat resistor.
There are no reviews yet.