Orient low level toilet, comes in the classic pearl white ceramic bowl and matching cistern.
The throne boasts a more round than ovular shape for extra comfort. The toilet pan has an exposed trapway for a minimalist design.
Orient Low level cisterns are easy to conceal should you choose to do so. Hidden cisterns are usually installed in place of a few bricks to make them flush with the wall.
However, if you’re more of a bold person, you can mount the cistern as high as the flush pipe will allow to introduce some humor to life’s mundane tasks.
Easy to replace the toilet. If something is not working you don’t have to replace the whole toilet. You can get the cistern and bowl separately allowing you to save a decent amount of money. This way you repair instead of replace.
Due to the two-piece feature, Orient low level toilets give you a little bit of freedom as to the placement of cistern in relation to bowl. You can have it very close or as far as the flush pipe allows.
- Lever flushing mechanism.
- Circular toilet seat/bowl.
- Separate replacement possible.
- Concave design reduces stress on the body in a seated position, especially the back.
- More freedom than a close couple toilet.
- Allows for easier cleaning behind the toilet bowl and under the cistern.
- Classic robust ceramic cistern.
Orient low level toilets and many other models can be found at Cedar Clink.